Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ahh Christmas Time...

...would be so much easier if everyone went shopping on the internet so I can go into town without being ran over by sadistic mothers who use their children's prams as battering rams so they get to the $5 t shirt pile in Jay jays that nano second quicker.
Or if that 15 year old, (who was in her school uniform at 11am) would stop asking me for smokes or money for the bus.
I used to love christmas, it was a great time of the year. You'd get a few gifts and chillax with the family.

Now it's like YOU MUST BUY HEAPS O' SHIT FOR YOUR FAMILY OR THEY WILL HATE YOU FOR ETERNITY
(nice marketing ploy there which no doubt will be used next christmas)

I'm guessing jesus wasn't born so your kids could $1000 of plastic crap each and then sulk because you didn't buy them some toy that they never said anything about.

AND THATS ANOTHER THING...
since when have Australians ever had a huge ass proper turkey?
sure families have those turkey rolls but not a whole turkey!

WHAT ARE WE? AMERICA MARK2?

I am so glad I'm having a bbq for my xmas dinner
til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment