Sunday, December 13, 2009

Because failure is always an option on the internet

Today I am a failure.
on the internet.
Ok so I'm on gaiaonline, I do a lot of charity work on their. Not proper real world charity, but like giving people pixels to match their other pixels charity.
(Hey I enjoy it, don't knock it til you try it.)
Anyway decided that we weren't getting applicants because the thread was super long so what did I do?
Made a new thread.
For the last four days it has been a failure of EPIC proportions.
Seriously.
I am even giving out things if people POST in the thread
and that's not even enough.
To paraphrase Makie from Negima  "I have failed at being charitable."

want to see the failure in charity
click the link
The Epic failure of Public Relations as far as giving out stuff on gaiaonline is concerned

No comments:

Post a Comment