Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm back/ Internet awesomeness

Sorry. I haven’t been blogging, been busy with personal things and university work, BUT I have now made a plan to blog regularly. SO EXPECT MORE UPDATES KIDDIES


Today’s blog: AWESOME STUFF FROM THE NET

Recently I have found myself  looking at random things on the net.
 And HERE are the BEST

Zero Punctuation
A guy who goes by the nickname of “Yahtzee” does game reviews via animation. Hella amusing and informative. The animation is simple and is always good for added laughs. Check it out whether or not you are a gamer, non gamers will probably find it amusing whilst gamers (especially fan boys) may be offended. But if you’re offended by game reviews YOU HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES.



Cheezburger Network
The doods who brought us I can has cheezburger and pundit kitchen have expanded and now have FIFTY WEBSITES under their umbrella, making it the best procrastination tool on the net EVER.
Best to check out Epicute, Learn from my Fail, Failbook and Poorly Dressed.

Passive Aggressive Notes

People’s notes posted on a website showing people’s complaints (and sometimes whinging) is pretty amusing.

2 comments:

  1. have you seen http://notalwaysright.com/page/175 ? its always good for a laugh. I like your blog by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea notalwaysright.com is been a favourite of mine for a while. It's great for a laugh

    ReplyDelete