Friday, May 21, 2010

The wii fit weightloss dream or plain useless?

So I got a wii fit plus for Christmas last year excited that I had another tool to help me lose weight I eargley began to use it.
And now six months later I'm perplexed. Whilst it has helped with my weight loss I have a couple of issues with it.
Like how come there's only 2 levels of difficulty for somethings and 3 for others?
Why wasn't the seasonal banter from the wii fit board in the game changed for southern hemisphere users?
It's annoying to listen to it whinge about it being cold when it's 35 degrees outside.
Also why is the colour changing of the fitpiggy set at such low levels? Whilst its a small incentive to continue playing in retrospect, I always got a little excited and when I hit gold at such an small amount I felt a little cheated



All in all it's a game that helps with exercise but needs a bit more attention

No comments:

Post a Comment