Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Blog about me

I thought I would take a break from talking about random things and talk about myself for once.
I'm a (almost) 23 year old female, trying to finishing my Arts degree at university.
About 18 months ago I almost died due to complications from a bladder infection that turned gangrenous. After spending some time in a coma I had to relearn how to walk, write and cope with what had happened.
I've had a shitload of surgery, and with still more to come it has made it difficult to study let alone have a job or anything like that.
So for me I blog because I want something to break up the boringness in my life.
Plus I enjoy sharing my opinon with randoms : P
Til next time!

2 comments:

  1. wow - so sorry to hear what happened to you. i think blog is a great outlet for you. keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The challenges you faced will only make you more stronger.
    I love the way you are writing you have a natural ,creative gene in you.your will be famous one day.your postings are short and sweet! All the best.
    Follow me. i can be of some help!
    www.lifeartstrainer.blogsspot.com

    ReplyDelete