Friday, October 2, 2009

Time to look at the fail room and the awesome pile

Today I’m bringing back my two favourite things
The awesome pile and the fail room.
(hopefully they will be back every Friday)
So lets start with the Fail Room

*My upstairs neighbours whom play techno music until 3am at least 3 times a week. Manners; they don’t have them.

*I know this is somewhat late but it’s still a fail, but Brynne Groden‘s dress at the brownlow. IT was just plain WRONG

*the Cheese and Vegemite concoctions new name of “iSnack 2.0” more like iFail 2.0. It was pulled off the shelves within four days.

*Gaiaonline.com’s lotto, where in which they’ll give you 2 of the 5 winning numbers if you pay 98c (american) just so you can win virtual gold.
Who said you can’t make money off nothing?
Also considering that site is PG 13, why is there gambling allowed?



The awesome pile

*Mao’s Last Dancer being released as a movie. A brilliant adaptation from the book. Well acted and shot.

* Steve o’s  (Jackass fame) campaign to stop frog dissection in schools


Til next time!

2 comments:

  1. Lady_Sparx,

    Thank you for the invite to read your blog (from the 'Why Should I Read Your Blog? forum).

    You do state your opinion, but where do I find you?

    Reading your blog does let someone know that you have an opinion, but it doesn't seem to say more than that. Maybe it's because your blogs are infrequent. Maybe it's because there's no theme (e.g., humurous, educational, light-hearted, etc). Maybe it's because I'm not good at giving feedback! :)

    Everyone has an opinion, but there is only one you. I don't get who that is from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a smart ass, a slightly cynical one at that. I find that I can't write on a particular subject, but pop culture and politics are things that are intrigue me. I am trying to update this blog on more regular basis.
    Thanks for your input :)

    ReplyDelete